Welcome to the Earl's Court Society
- Protecting, preserving and improving local buildings and amenities
- Formulating planning advice for the area.
- Representing and expressing the views of all members of the Earl's Court community, including, not only residents, but businesses and those working in the area.
- Supporting and encouraging Residents' Associations and community organisations
- Promoting the commercial well-being of the area
- Acting when required as an Advisory Group to the RBKC Council and as a Forum bringing together statutory, voluntary and commercial bodies, with the RBKC Council and residents.
other pages you will find
The Executive Council as elected at the AGM
Specialist sub-groups chairmen and members dealing with all major local concerns
The ECS Constitution
Some ECS activities
News of meetings
Minutes of meetings
The Chairman's report